Learning about LASIK surgery
Did you know?
In order to become certified to perform LASIK, a doctor typically attends a one day course?
When considering LASIK…
- What is the surgeon’s training and experience?
- Does the staff have specialty training?
- Who assists with the laser?
- Where is the procedure performed?
- Who will be available if I have a question or urgent matter?
Why have Blade-Free LASIK Medical Eye Center?
- Our Experience—Dr. Paul Imperia and Dr. Matt Oliva are the most experienced LASIK surgeons in our region. Dr. Imperia has performed more than 25,000 LASIK procedures.
- Our Technology—We offer only the best Blade-Free LASIK technology for your eyes.
- Our Staff—Our own certified laser technician and experienced surgical team are always up-to-date on the latest technology.
- Our Equipment—We own all of our state-of-the-art equipment.
- Quality You Can Afford—We offer affordable monthly payment plans with no money down.
Your Responsibility as a Patient
- Do your homework.
- Understand the procedure.
- Ask your eye doctor to answer any questions you may have.
- Follow your LASIK surgeon’s directions regarding care and follow-up after the procedure.